05 February 2010

Mind the Ash



I've toyed with the idea of introducing broader issues into Words Much Like Poetry for some time and found that I can't. Words Much Like Poetry has firmly established itself in my heart and mind as a blog dedicated to Words imparted in a manner which is very Much Like Poetry, and so it shall remain.

Let me instead begin my expansion into broader topics here, a blog that I've been struggling to fill with posts yet cannot seem to find a theme that truly suits. Some key factors have come into play over the last few months that have guided me toward this point (concluding what the theme for Mind the Ash is to be), but the most important factor is something that has always been a part of me. I thirst for knowledge, crave discovery and love sharing what I find.

So here I am once again, at a new beginning. I hope you enjoy discovering the world around us (its history, its present and its ever looming future) with me.

~ Mũhu



0 comments: